Follow

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Father's Day

 Hello all you talented beautiful people!

Today I felt like a kid discovering a long lost treasure. 💫

While sorting my bags ,I found an envellope with old pages, with extra's from card making magazines I used to buy monthly, a few years back...There were just a few I found now, but it made me so happy, it instantly put me in the mood for creating.

On top of that ,my mom surprised me with a box full of crafting goodies.❤

So ,forgot all about the bags that needed to be cleaned and off I went to my working table, and started making a card for Father's Day! 

I used for the background an old envellope ( proper patterned paper on it's way yuhuuu ) and a page from a study notebook. The cute bear is a 3D image that i fussy cut ages ago (one of the things I found while sorting my bags). 





I used again as inspiraton Sketch #727 at Sketch Saturday. It's so fun playing with these sketches!




Challenges:










Wish you all a gorgeous end of the week! XX

12 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely snippety card. Lovely to find a surprise bagful of goodies!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Once you’ve finished skipping or hopscotch, meet me, Di and Dudley up in the Treehouse for a beverage of your choice! Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such a cute Father's Day card with your re-discovered treasures, great use of the sketch too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the image and how cleverly you used some of your snippets.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and cute and a great take on our sketch!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Renata. Lovely colouring and use of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Fun choice of colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

    Revati DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet!! I love that image you used. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful find! I love the card you've made with him. If you aren't inspired by what you find in your bags, there's no point in sorting them, right! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome and really cute card, Renata. Thanks for joining our latest challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute - it's amazing what we find in bags in our craft areas isn't it!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2417 with a THEME

 Hello hello, This week's challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges  has a theme which is INSPIRATION And the sponsor is PIP...