Follow

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Christmas Cuddles

Hello everyone,

Today I realized that Christmas is just around the corner... 92 more days to go 😁

So I'm finally starting with Christmas cards as well.

I borrowed a Snowman Stamps Set and oh my...new obsession unlocked: snowmen. 

How cute are they? Of course ,I made sure to stamp as many as I could before returning it and I'm off searching where I can find it to get one as well . They are so fun to color.



                                                                 This is the card I made:





I will be entering my card in the following challenge:


Have a beautiful new week! 

Hugs,
Renata

10 comments:

  1. It's an extremely sweet Christmas card and I am sure will be well received by the lucky recipient.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this snowman! He is so cute.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So totally cute, Renata, what a perfect snowman! He's the best in his fancy out fit, too - great coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Renata! Such a sweet snowman and a lovely design too. Thanks for playing at Christmas kickstart with Kimberley and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!
    Thanks for joining Dotty Jo, the hostess of the Kickstart challenge -and myself as I guested this month for the "Chillin" with the Snomies" theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowmen are so fun to color and they are so cute too, love to create with snowpersons, lol. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore 115 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card you've created. I'm not surprised you stamped it out many times before you returned them. Your snowman is perfect for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Love it. Hugs Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww supercute snowman! Thanks for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles - I hope we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2415

 Hello hello everyone, We finally had some warm,sunny days and was instantly feeling so energized. Then yesterday rain, and wind, and thunde...