Follow

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

November Card Chain Reveal

 Hello hello,


On the 2nd of December there was the November Card Chain Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge and I joined in the fun with another card ( a bit late in posting over here ).

I chose to go with the sketch and one of the themes ( winter). 



I used again the cutie penguin from Polkadoodles and this is what I turned up with.



This time my card went to Jill in West Virginia.

And I received in return a beautiful card from Barbara from Switzerland.


I am joining in with my card in the following challenges:

November Challenge Reminder - Add A Hat - Christmas Craft Creations

-Wk 48 - Card making & paper craft challenge - Anything Goes creative craft challenge at Polkadoodles;

#219- The Paper Shelter- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge;

DECEMBER 2023: Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #118 - Crafts Galore Encore.


Wishing everyone a magical week!


Hugs,

Renata



7 comments:

  1. Great card and love the little cute penguin.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little critter! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations!
    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love penguins in the winter! He's adorable and I love the sketch you used too. Thanks for sharing them and for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck and I hope we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us for our "Add a Hat" challenge this month at Christmas Craft Creations! What a wonderful card - super cute image xoxoxo

    Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your lil image. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Renata. I like how you tied in the white tree with the opposite side of the card.Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2417 with a THEME

 Hello hello, This week's challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges  has a theme which is INSPIRATION And the sponsor is PIP...