Follow

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

PIP Challenge 2405

 Hello hello,


Time for a new challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

This time the amazing sponsor is none other than 

                                                                          Lawn Fawn



They will be offering the lucky random winner a $25 gift code to use in their shop! And wow what a treat! Be sure to check it up. Cuteness overload !

I found a dutch craft store where I can buy Lawn Fawn products too, yay! Unfortunately, I was a bit late with placing the order and the products didn't arrive in time for this challenge and so I used something I already had in my craftroom; a gorgeous stamp I found at a thrift store. I so long for spring and sun and blooms at every step!
And as these months are filled with birthdays, a birthday card it is.⭐

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and stamps-love the take on the spotlight technique.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I long for Spring, but your petty card is a gently reminder, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spotlight technique! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspiration Challenges! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and gorgeous pink flowers with delicate butterflies. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #120.

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2417 with a THEME

 Hello hello, This week's challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges  has a theme which is INSPIRATION And the sponsor is PIP...