Follow

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

March Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 Hello everyone,


I am here again for the Card Chain Challenge Reveal - March 2024

This time I went for the colour palette and chose for black (little), white and, blue.



And  I also tried to follow the sketch



And this is what came out 


My card went to Tina in Slovenia and I received a sweet beautiful card from Daja in Germany. Take a peek at their pages,they are both so talented !💓


I will be participating with my card in the following challenges:

Weeks 773/4 at All Sorts Challenge - Anything goes with optional theme:keep it simple

Crafty Catz Challenge #668

APRIL 2024: Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #122.


Wishing everyone a beautiful sunny week!


Hugs,

Renata



7 comments:

  1. Oooh, Delft tiles! Great take on the sketch, this has a lovely country kitchen vibe about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great monochrome card and love all the stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I think you hit both of those parameters on the nose and I love the cute little figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Delft style creation which I am sure Tina loved, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card for the March CCC, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge too!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous grid card, Renata - love the little images you stamped!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous CAS card design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2417 with a THEME

 Hello hello, This week's challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges  has a theme which is INSPIRATION And the sponsor is PIP...