Follow

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Card Chain Challenge Reveal 2024

 Hello hello, 


I am so excited to be playing along again in The Card Chain Challenge.

The challenge reveal was up and oh my such beautiful creations.

I chose to play with the color scheme 

And I also tried my hand at the inlaid die cut technique for the first time.


This time my card went to Mia in Greece and I received a gorgeous card from Pia in Norway

The die cut I used for this card,I found it in a thrift store and the cute little bear is Bella Bear Morning Coffee from The Polkadoodles. For the colors I used alcohol markers and here and there a bit of my pencils.


I am going to join in with my card in the following challenges:

-Challenge #176 SomeThing, AnyThing, EveryThing with Twist: Mud Pack Celebration


Wk 40 - Card making & paper craft challenge - Anything Goes creative craft challenge at Polkadoodles

#239-All Dressed Up at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends

OCTOBER 2024 Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #128

Challenge #612 - All Creatures Great and Small at The Paper Shelter.


Lots of hugs,

Renata S.

6 comments:

  1. Great work with the inlay technique! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shiny red inlays, and what a cute little bear! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart inlay... and the add of the hugable lovable bear. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful heart! I love that little bear. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool die cut heart design, paired with a very cute image. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool heart and sweet little bear! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2441

 Hello everyone, A quick and super late stop by to let you know that you still have time to join in this week's challenge at  Pammie'...