Follow

Friday, July 7, 2023

Coffee lover

 Hello everyone!

It feels so good to be back! I've been on vacation , managed to see friends and family after over 6 years of being away, felt amazing and enjoyed it to the max. 

Came back exhausted, more than I already was before going πŸ˜…. 

Now since I came back , there's coffee at my side at all times. That's what inspired my new card. That and Sketch Saturday's - Sketch #729



And here is my take on it :



I always loved the clean and simple cards but never had the courage nor any inspiration to start to do it myself .  So this is my first try at this style . 😁 

I will be entering in the following challenges:


Have a beautiful sunny weekend! xoxo



7 comments:

  1. Lovely clean design, great take on the sketch and where would we be without a coffee! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Catherine x
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on our sketch challenge, coffee is always good!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this card - very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous take on your chosen sketch - love the CAS feel to this! Thanks for sharing this with us over at Polkadoodles challenge. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute CAS design - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2417 with a THEME

 Hello hello, This week's challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges  has a theme which is INSPIRATION And the sponsor is PIP...