Follow

Monday, September 4, 2023

Cards swaps and new friends

 Hello everyone, 


Wow it's been a while since I wrote something. 

Last couple of weeks / months I've been discovering more and more awesome groups and blogs and challenges, all of them involving swaps of a sort: cards, stickers and cute paper, lots of new ideas, old school letters; and building friendships all across the world. 

The world of cardmaking, journaling, stationery lovers and penpaling is such a beautiful place, filled with such amazing friendly people and so much talent!

One such group, actually blog , is The Card Chain Challenge .



I've signed in to participate for the month of August and it was so much fun and such lovely people over there as well, I'm hooked. 😁 So of course I've signed in for September again.

But for now I'm gonna show you all what I've created and what I've received for August Card Chain Challenge ( 👈 you can find what the challenge directions were by clicking the link).


I've received this beautiful card from Carol from The UK.Check up her blog for more beautiful creations.




And then this is what I´ve made:






My card went to Imke in Germany. I felt a bit intimidated sending one of my cards to her hehe. She makes such beautiful cards!

I will be entering my card in the following challenges:

-PIP Challenge 2335 - Anything Goes;
#213-Dr Digis- Anything Goes;

Wishing everyone an amazing new week!

xxxRenata


3 comments:

  1. No need to feel intimidated your card is beautiful, love the design and little jar of daisies-glad you liked your card too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2415

 Hello hello everyone, We finally had some warm,sunny days and was instantly feeling so energized. Then yesterday rain, and wind, and thunde...