Follow

Thursday, November 2, 2023

October Card Chain Reveal

 Hello everyone,


Hope you're all doing well and everyone is safe!

The Ciaran storm arrived to The Netherlands, there's rain and super strong wind. 

I had to run out to pick my bike ( the wind blew it to the ground) and bring it inside and also to collect my waste paper bin which the wind blew all the way to my neighbour's front door but other than that all is good and safe.

So today there was the October Card Chain Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge, yayyy! ๐Ÿ’ƒ

I chose to go again for the sketch and this time went also for one of the themes which was Bear/ Balloons/ Friendship. I went for the bear.

This was the sketch provided




And this is the card I created and sent to Gail in Norway ๐Ÿ‘ˆ Take a look on her page, amazing creations!


This time I received an absolutely gorgeous card from Imke in Germany ๐Ÿ‘ˆCheck the link to see the card I received and more beautiful creations by her.

I am joining with my card in the following challenges:

Challenge #466 at Snippets Playground (used snippets for the flowers and the patterned square);

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend !

Love and hugs,
Renata



9 comments:

  1. Darling bear image and I love your coloring, Renate! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card using the sketch Renata, and a such a sweet bear
    holding the flowers coordinated with the panel of floral paper! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I love your cute bear and the little flowers.
    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for some fun and games later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renate! What an adorable card - so sweet. Love the bear of course!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and pretty card. I am sure that Gail is very pleased to have this beauty in her possession. We were pleased to see the back of that storm. The wind wasn't as bad as forecast for us, but the rain was relentless. I stayed at home xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little bear, Renata and great take with the sketch. Sweet card for the CCC Oct23

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card. I always have trouble with sketch challenges and color challenges, but you nailed the sketch and made it your own. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super schattige kaart. Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan de Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge</a deze week.

    Groetjes Renske

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and card and I love that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2417 with a THEME

 Hello hello, This week's challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges  has a theme which is INSPIRATION And the sponsor is PIP...