Follow

Monday, November 13, 2023

PIP Challenge 2345

Hello everyone!


I am so excited for this post! 

This is my first post as a member of PIP's Challenges design team. Actually it's my first time ever joining a design team. I am very excited and also kinda nervous.


                                                                 This weeks sponsor is 

                                                                        Polkadoodles



So happy to be starting this journey with them as a sponsor, they have amazing products and I am a big fan of their stamps. Be sure to check their page, they have loads to choose from (they also have an offer/discount for the Christmas products at the moment,wow )

The PIP challenges are always Anything Goes except for the 5th Monday of a month and Polkadoodles are kindly offering the random winner THREE free digis! Whoop whoop

This is what I came up with:


For my card I had the pleasure to create with Sweet Candy Stick Theo Penguin which is so adorable!
Love this little guy so much, the ideas just kept popping and I already prepared the Christmas cards for my family using this same digi.

I will be joining with my card for 



Hope you guys will join in the fun at PIPs challenges!

Wishing you all an amazing new week!

Lots of hugs,
Renata




7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first Design Team spot,love your beautiful card and cute image.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on our first DT spot, it will all fall into place quickly. A lovely card to start with and so pleased you shared with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card for your first DT make, you have nothing to be nervous about!
    It's a beautiful design and the little penguin is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT place, you'll be fine. This is such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card. Lovely sparkle and an adorable penguin image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

PIP Challenge 2415

 Hello hello everyone, We finally had some warm,sunny days and was instantly feeling so energized. Then yesterday rain, and wind, and thunde...